Sunday, October 31, 2010

LTAW #14 at the Rally to Restore Sanity

What a fun experience, as one of my travel companion said "it was all very sane" including the driving to Washington and back to New York on the same day.
The insane element was that there was no internet connections whatsoever, we could not even use our cell phones. I was there and ready to conduct LTAW #14 and could not connect with you.
My deepest apologies to those of you who where waiting in vain.
In my quest for connection I entered the National Gallery of Art hoping for an internet access but no luck... In the process missing one of my favorite singer Cat Steven/ Yusuf Islam, his first word was Peace before he started to sing The Peace Train.

Remember, Let's vote on Tuesday,
Let's not have leave it to -> -> ->

No comments:

Post a Comment